Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our Trip To Joe's Mission

We had a four day weekend and so we decided to go with some friends down to Nara, Nagoya, and Kyoto. We had so much fun... This first picture is of the Japanese interstate we drove hours and hours on!

We went to this place where Joe served his mission and in this town they had little deer all over the place. they are really nice and people feed them all of the time! It freaked me out a little but I got used to it!
A Deer was biting Joe's bum!
This was one of the most amazing places we have ever gone to. I know in the picture it dose not look that big but it is huge and was built a really long time ago out of wood. it is amazing.
This is what is inside of the building...if I stood by this I would look like and ant that is how big it is.. His hand are interesting Joe and i really thought it looked familiar.. how cool!!

This is a waterfall we hiked up to it was so beautiful! The golden temple it is so cool, it is pure gold. it was so amazing!




1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh, the deer would have totally freaked me out, too!! It looks like you got to see some of the coolest things!! I want to come visit so badly! I bet you just love those 4 days weekends with Joe, huh?