Friday, July 22, 2011

Grant's Birthday

Grant's Birthday was nice. We waited to have the party until the day after because his birthday was on a Thursday. I was pretty sick but we still had the missionaries and the Lake's over for dinner. It was a nice night! We love Grant boy and can't believe he is ONE! Rebbecca came over on Grants birthday to help me get ready for his party the next day. She was so sweet and did some dishes... well the wrong soap went into the dishwasher and so Grant got to have a fun soapy adventure. I was so grateful she was willing to help me while I was sick. There was no way I could have gotten ready for Grants party without her!



1 comment:

Jill and Paul said...

Awwww, so cute! I love all the pictures. I'm glad you were able to have help to get ready for Grant's party. I was looking through it all and when I got to have that part this little voice in my head said "That should have been me helping!" No offense to your friend of course. I just miss my Kelly!!