Thursday, December 13, 2012

November 2012

So much happened this month. My mom was able to come visit. I was so glad because I really needed help with Grant. I needed someone to get him food since I haven't felt well. All of my family was able to come and celebrate Thanksgiving with us. It was so nice to be with family.
 
While my mom was here we met up with Jena (my friend from elementary school who lives in St. Louis too) We went to St. Charles its so cute. There are tons of fun little shops.
I love that once again Grants shoes are not on his feet.
 Grant found some fun leaves

 Jana and Erik
 Adam, Nathan, Tyler
 Game night
 Nielson Kiddos
 Grant loves Cotton Candy ... just like me.
 uncle David
 The big slide
 I didn't go because I was too sick... blah... but everyone else went to the City Museum! So fun.



 Grant riding the train







No comments: