Monday, March 3, 2008

Back in Japan


So... we are back. We were so glad to be with each other again! We got here the day after Valentines day once again missing a Valentines day... but it was still great. I got us all unpacked and have been sick ever since. Joe's 25th Birthday was on Saturday and I was so sick that we didnt have the Party we had planned. What a Bummer. We finally today I feel a ton better. Joe's work has been way more intense since we got back ... but good for me that intence work is all in the same amount of time in the work day, so he is still at the same time. I should start Subbing at one of the Elementary schools on base in the next few weeks. Well we are just so happy to get things back to normal... even if our normal is living in Japan.

4 comments:

Deidra said...

I'm so glad you guys are back together. Being sick is no fun, so get all better!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

that's sad you missed another Valentines Day...but I'm glad you aren't separated anymore! Take lots of pictures of Japan!

Unknown said...

Yay, I'm happy to see another post on your blog--keep keeping us updated! Happy late birthday to Joe Scott! Sorry you were too sick to celebrate, but I'm happy to hear you're feeling better.

Whitney said...

Hey kelly... Just wondering how Japan is working for you! Looks like lots of fun!