If you know me at all you know that I love to make lists... I make lists for everything from who I need to call to what I need to pack for a trip. I LOVE LISTS! So I thought I would make a fun list of what I have been listening to on my I-pod... I hope everyone makes a list of their own I love knowing what people listen to!
THE OLD, THE NEW, AND THE EMBARRASSING!
- Yael Naim/ Amazing and beautiful ... you should hear the real version of Toxic "way better than Brittany's." I think Yael's was first!
- The White Stripes/ Great on Cold Cold nights.. hehe!
- Rihanna/ Love to work out to her
- Regina Spektor... I was on the radio recently and so I have been sing that song over and over in my head!
- Postal Service... I know every word of every song they have
- Plain White T's/ I love the song 1,2,3,4... one of my top love songs of the moment!
- Mika/ FUN FUN FUN
- Kenny Chesney/ I just need a little country now and then!
- Ingrid Michaelson/ SO SWEET!
- Counting Crows/ Will never get old!
- Amy Winehouse/ She is crazy but she can sure sing!
- Alanis Morissette/ embarrassing but I just can't get enough.
- Adele/ I can't believe how young she is!
- Black Kids... LOVE THEM!
- Mason Jennings... Our friend Elliot mentioned Mason on his blog... Joe and I now love to listen to him. We love it when Elliot shares his music knowledge with us!
- Zach Burkhart/ Some guy that Joe's friend knew... I could not find any pics... but I love his light happy music!