Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day One: Mom and Dad In Japan

My Parents Finally were able to come visit us in Japan! They arrived the night of Friday April 9th. I was so glad they could come. On Saturday I took them to Showa Kinen Park in Tachikawa. It was awesome because the Cherry Blossoms were out. Joe got back from a two week training that night It was so good to have him back home and to have my parents with us!
This is a place in showa park that shows how Japan was a long time ago.
Mom and Dad with the Cherry Blossoms... it kinda looks like snow.
Me and Dad
All of us.
If you look in the water it is full of Cherry Blossom Petals!
Me and Dad
So Pretty
Flower shaped Flowers
Beautiful
Bamboo
Bonsai Garden
These trees are soooooooo old



Cute Turtles
Japanese Gardens

Cherry Blossoms
Joe flew in right in time to eat dinner with us at St. Marks Bakery. One of our favorite restaurants!
Waiting area... with cute little Japanese chef
Me Joe and Dad

A great first day for my parents in Japan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That place looks so beatiful, especially this time of year. What perfect timing for your parents. So fun to have them and Joe with you!

Troy and Brittany said...

I'm so glad your parents could come visit before you guys move. I love those flower-shaped flowers. That's a cool idea!

Deidra said...

So pretty. It looks about like the pictures from when Marilyn came to visit you. Was it the same place?

Your little belly is so cute and you look so good. I'm glad you're feeling good to enjoy all of this with your parents!