Monday, April 5, 2010

Japanese Baby Shower!

So Saturday April 3rd was my Baby shower here in Japan. My friend Jill Carico threw it for me... She did a great job... so great that we forgot to get a picture together :(. But besides the picture we didn't take every thing went so well.

Me 6 months along
Me and Jill Pierson

The cake and punch table
The cakes, my friend Joanna got them made for the shower.

Cakes Cakes Cakes
FriendsParty favors and Diaper Cake

Sarah Russel, Amy Andrews, Becky Lane, and me!
The food table that was provided by many lovely ladies from our branch

"Yokota Military Branch" My Plate Side View... and me talking to my dear friend Kat Young... Jill Carico's in the Background!
Alison Wilson, Sarah, Amy, Becky... and the gifts

A set of fun baby books.
Diaper Cake and The Gifts
Little boy shoes
The Young women's made me a bunch of bibs
onesie made with kimono fabric... pretty cool

Cute blue shoes
Sports onesies
Baseball! Thanks Jill
Becky made this nursing cover for me... I love the fabric!


All in all a good day and a great shower! I am so glad our little guys actually has some stuff now!

4 comments:

Abbie said...

What a fun baby shower!! You look so amazing and glowing! What fun, sweet presents glad you had a shower there:)

Unknown said...

You look adorable! What a fun shower your friends threw for you! Love the nursing shawl your friend made for you...that is awesome! Wish I could of been there! :(

Kristen said...

I SO wish I had had a nursing cover with Luke... way more convenient. Man, girl, you got a HAUL with all those presents! That's so awesome, and I'm glad you got spoiled with a fun shower. I'm going to come up and visit you this summer in Burley!!

Unknown said...

So fun, it makes having the baby feel a little more real once you start getting and collecting things for him.